From: Lisa Gergets
We’re not going to spend a lot of time with copy here – WP Amazociate isn’t a glamourous plugin that’s going to make you a trilliondy dollars by tomorrow at 8am. BUT:
If You Are An Amazon Associate Selling Products From Amazon Or Any Of Their Sister Companies, Then Listen Up – Your Affiliate Account Could Be Shut Down Completely!
Recently, Amazon.com made it very clear that if there is not certain language placed on your site identifying you as an Amazon affiliate, your account will be shut down. Maybe you even know one or two unlucky marketers that this has happened to, or read blog posts about these horror stories. All you need to do is do a Google search for “Amazon Affiliate account closed” and you’ll see that it’s not just a once-in-a-while occurrence.
I’m an Amazon affiliate and I build and sell Amazon sites. So, I set to work, and came up with this little gem of a plugin that secures your Amazon account from getting shut down due to noncompliance with Paragraph Ten of the Amazon Associates Operating Agreement.
Of course, you don’t NEED WP Amazociate to do this for you.
- Find the specific language that needs to be used.
- Tweak it to your individual website.
- Copy and paste it into footer.php of your theme’s CSS, hoping like hell that you don’t mess something else up in the process.
- Repeat this for each and every Amazon site you own. (That’s a lot of copying and pasting).
- Upload WP Amazociate
- Enter your name and website name, then check a box
“WP Amazociate is super fast and easy to use. I had over 100 sites to update but using the plugin made it fast and simple.”
- Lee Dobbins http://www.nicheplrarticlepacks.com
“You are a star and done it again. I have just installed WP Amazociate on ALL my sites and it could not have been easier. Adding the specified language by Amazon was as easy as A, B, C and took less than a minute. In fact, I updated all my Amazon sites in less than 10 minutes and can now sleep knowing they are compliant. WP Amazociate Rocks!”
- Derek Chambers http://sitesbyderek.com
“I purchased the Developer’s license for this plug-in and have already installed it on a couple of my sites. It is GREAT! Thank you. I wish everything was as simple. It’s nice to purchase a product and it works the way the advertising says it should.
I look forward to doing business with your group in the future.”
- Jack Brown
And, with WP Amazociate, you have choices…easy choices.
- Put it inconspicuously at the bottom of your website.
- Place it in a widget in your sidebar. WP Amazociate creates the widget for you, so all you have to do is drag and drop.
- Use the provided short code to enter the language onto any post or page.
- Use the provided .php code to place it anywhere you want in the CSS.
Don’t Risk Losing Your Account – Now There Is A Simple Fix Called WP Amazociate!
Like I said, it ain’t glamourous, but it IS necessary if you want to keep your Amazon Associates account! (And you DO want to keep your Amazon Associate account, don’t you?)
Developer’s License (use it on all domained websites – yours or those you intend to sell or create for clients)
Single Site License (use it on one single domain)
Hope you enjoy this time-saver!
P.S. We’re SO sure you’re going to love how easy WP Amazociate is to use, we’re guaranteeing it! If you’re not completely happy, I’ll refund your entire purchase price within seven days from date of purchase.